Bahadurgarh, Haryana

I THINK THIS COMPANY BELONGS TO ANUP BECTOR FROM LUDHIANA.CONTACT NUMBER OF ANOOP BECTOR IS 7696710630 OR 9780137100.

PLEASE CONFIRM THIS BEFORE INVESTMENT.THE COMPANY WEBSITE IS www.deutschreviews.com. The Company Domain Was Booked In Ludhiana and After 5 days, he got the Franchisee. How a german Company Give a franchisee Within 5 days To Indian Person? Now Franchisee is also with Anup Bector.

Moreover Only Person Doing Its Publicity Is Anup Bector. What These All Conditions Indicate? I Think Even A layman Can Understand This Easily.

I Hope This Review Will save Money Of Lot Of Peoples In INDIA.Thanks.

Had an Experience with Deutsch Reviews?

Comments

#351983

Previously, SUNIL KANDWAL from 9837488080 have given me ids in futureinvestment.in and i got no payment although i have put my id in the company at its launching.at the same time, sunil have put its id in same company and he got all his payments.

I Think Sunil Kandwal Will Get All Surveys Income From WWW.DEUTSCHREVIEWS.COM but members like me cannot get payments as Sunil KANDWAL is not only the promoter but also owner of company like futureinvestment.in and www.deutschreviews.com.

I Hope that If My Comment Save Money Of Anybody in India Then i will Be obliged.I Think Govt Should take action on peoples like sunil kandwal who are working in company as promoter but they are the real owner of the company and these peoples never pick their call from any unknown number as they have fear that call will be from the person who have got no payment from the company formed through networkers like sunil kandwal